W.E.B-Production results September 2014
10/2014 - Back to overview
Production of electricity from W.E.B-power plants was relatively low in September 2014. W.E.B power plants in Canada had excellent production results, the production results were 23.1 per cent above targets. However, the production in Europe was characterized by huge differences between east and west. While there were good production results in the east of Austria, the production results in the Czech Republic, Germany and France were significantly below target. Overall, W.E.B power plants produced 39,086 MWh in September.
Overview based on technology:
- Production significantly below target: -18.2%
- Wind park with best relative results: Parker Mountain: +37.8%
- Wind power plant with the strongest total production: Parker Mountain: 693 MWh
- Solar power production below target: -7.5%
- Best relative plant results: Heidenreichstein: +0,7%
- Hydroelectric power production far above target: +18%
Production to date:
- W.E.B production results in September: 39,086 MWh*
- Accumulated result in the course of the year: 439,484 MWh*
- Percentage of annual projections: 65.8%*
* Participations included in all values.