W.E.B production results November 2017
12/2017 - Back to overview
Selective wind conditions – good production results just below target
In November the overall production generated 91,157 MWh and missed its monthly target just by a slim margin.
In November it was our international distribution that paved the way to such an almost balanced result. While Austria and France remained below target, Germany, the Czech Republic, Canada, and the United States delivered clearly positive production results.
The photovoltaic segment generated positive results in Austria and Italy, but remained slightly below expectations in the Czech Republic.
In the hydroelectric power segment, Austria performed better than expected, while Germany could not reach its target.
Overview based on technology:
- Total production: -3.1%
- Wind power plant with the best results: Martock Ridge +82.2%
- Wind power plant with the highest total production: Glaubitz RI 1.122 MWh
- Total production: +4.3%
- Solar power plant with the best results: PV Sigleß +16.3%
- Total production: +12.6%
Production to date:
- W.E.B production results in November: 91,157 MWh
- Percentage of annual projections: 89.61%