W.E.B-Production Results June 2014
07/2014 - Back to overview
Weather conditions in June were not optimal for the production of electricity from W.E.B’s wind turbines. Periods of high pressure at the beginning of June caused a below-average monthly result. In the second half of the month production washowever on target. Nevertheless, the lag in production could not be reached in June.
The 197 W.E.B-wind turbines produced 31.790 MWh of green electricity, which is far below target.
Worthy of note is the production of the Canadian power plants, which exceeded production targets by 5.5 per cent.
Overview based on technology:
• Production far below target: -22,9 %
• Wind park with best relative results: Francop 62876: +24,98 %
• Wind power plant with the strongest total production: Parker Mountain 201781: 588 MWh
• Solar power production almost target: -0,7 %
• Best relative plant results: Pfaffenschlag +38,7 %
• Hydroelectric power production below target: -25,5 %
Production to date:
• W.E.B production results in June: 31.790 MWh*
• Accumulated result in the course of the year: 31.790 MWh*
• Percentage of annual projections: 48,4 %*
* Participations included in all values.