W.E.B Production Results August 2017
09/2017 - Back to overview
Mixture of very good wind conditions and no wind in France – production results slightly below target
Overall production of 58,598 MWh in August was only marginally less than the targeted output.
Wind conditions surpassed the longstanding average in almost all our production countries. In part, Austria, Czech Republic, Canada and the USA were considerably above the planned figures. Germany was precisely on target, and the lack of wind in France did not lead to any positive results there. This is why, on balance, our wind energy operations were slightly below the targeted level of production.
The number of hours of sunshine in August was higher than the climatological average. Accordingly, the photovoltaic power segment in Austria, Czech Republic and Italy delivered positive results.
Austria and Germany remained below target in the hydroelectric power segment.
- Total production: -1.7%
- Wind power plant with best relative results: Martock Ridge +89.9%
- Wind power plant with the strongest total production: Parbasdorf II 700 MWh
- Total production: +5.8%
- Best relative plant results: Perbersdorf II +21.6%
- Total production: -13.1%
Production to date:
- W.E.B production results in August: 58,598 MWh
- Percentage of annual projections: 62.45%