W.E.B-Production results August 2014
09/2014 - Back to overview
Production results in August are characterized as follows: outstanding electricity generation from hydropower, good results from photovoltaic and results below average from wind energy. In a nutshell W.E.B had a total production of 38,338 MWh in August - production was slightly below target.
Overview based on technology:
- Production below target: -10,8%
- Wind park with best relative results: Barkow: +19,4%
- Wind power plant with the strongest total production: Deutsch Wagram:
- Solar power production slightly below target: -1,8%
- Best relative plant results: Montenero II: +5,8%
- Hydroelectric power production far above target: +17,2%
Production to date:
- W.E.B production results in July: 38.338 MWh*
- Accumulated result in the course of the year: 400.398 MWh*
- Percentage of annual projections: 59,9%*
* Participations included in all values.